Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful...


Thankful. 

For the past year and a half of my life I have had a hard time finding things to be thankful for. My heart had been so broken and bitter that being thankful was far from any emotion I could muster. But today, today I will be thankful for all that I have. 

I have a beautiful girl and an understanding boy who without them I would be lost. Its a perfect day out and the sun is shining bright. 

Maybe just for today I can step into the light and let my worries go. Because whatever life has in store for me in the year to come I know that I am thankful for today for this moment. 

So for this day I am thankful and I will not worry about the tomorrow's to come or the dreams of yesterday. I will be here right now in this day of thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment