Wednesday, January 20, 2016
Friday, January 8, 2016
Wednesday, January 6, 2016
That moment when your friend totally hits the nail right on the head and you fall apart.
I have not really been myself since our first loss and I have felt so lost.
We were discussing me coming back to our workout group. I was telling her that I just feel so unmotivated. I used to have great motivation. Ran 5 miles a day went to the gym. Ate super healthy. Now I just can't bring myself to even go for a walk.
She said she felt the same way after she lost her baby. Explained how her hormones had been so wacky and she could see so much of the same in me.
I fell apart. How can this still be such a sore subject? How has this affected my life sooo much. Blah.
Friday, January 1, 2016
1. I want to become the best me I can. I need to be strong and healthy for myself and family.
2. I want to complete my masters.
3. I want to have a diagnosis for my pregnancy issues.
4. I want a plan that I can be at peace with regarding another baby.
5. I want to go to the blue spring.
6. Get a tattoo
This will be a year of turning my life around. I feel like since the losses I have been depressed and trapped in a cycle of not caring. I need to turn it around. I have so many good things in my life that I can't allow these bad events to shape the rest of my future. I don't know what 2016 has in store for me but I'm ready for a change.