Friday, July 24, 2015

Alternate realities.........

It is amazing how small moment in our lives change and shape our futures so drastically.

I had a dream of having a C-section and then holding this precious bundle of a baby. Seeing my daughters face when she got to meet her baby sister for the first time. It was such a peaceful and happy dream......

Then I woke up..... Got dressed... and rushed off to work.

My due date for peanut is fast approaching and I can't help but think about how different my life should be. I should not be racing around trying to learn my new job and stressing myself out not being a good Mom to my daughter. I should be holding that little bundle enjoying time with my kids.

Some where in an alternate universe that person got her happy ending.......

No comments:

Post a Comment